2010年9月14日星期二

Life

                       Finally im back this few day i feel hapi n hapi woohoo
                   My mum brought me a camera LUMiX  n i was hapi n hapi
                              Thx 4 u my mum =)

                                    I no will sad any more ...
                                             enjoy my life is good
                                                   all tat just a past 
                      long time no go shopping liao i need find a time 2 relax my self
                          my aunt thx 4 u tell me a lot of things i will always remember it
                            Fre i know u all find me this few day soli ya didt reply let u all worry
                                                        solo is gud  =D
                                                                

2 条评论: